Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals during postdoc periods
- C. Krüger, J. Fuchs, L. Cattaneo, U. Keller. Attosecond resolution from free running interferometric measurements. Optics Express, 28(9), 12862-12871, (2020).
- L. Pedrelli, P. D. Keathley, L. Cattaneo, F. X. Kärtner, U. Keller. Complete phase retrieval of photoelectron wavepackets. New journal of Physics, (2020).
- J. Fuchs, N. Douguet, S. Donsa, F. Martin, J. Burgdörfer, L. Argenti, L. Cattaneo and U. Keller. Time delays from one-photon transitions in the continuum. Optica, 7(2), 154-161 (2020).
- J. Vos, L. Cattaneo, S. Patchkovskii, T. Zimmermann, C. Cirelli, M. Lucchini, A. Kheifets, A. S. Landsman, and U. Keller. Orientation-dependent stereo Wigner time delay and electron localization in a small molecule. Science, 360, 1326-1330 (2018).
- L. Cattaneo, J. Vos, R. Y. Bello, A. Palacios, S. Heuser, L. Pedrelli, M. Lucchini, C. Cirelli, F. Martín and U. Keller, Attosecond coupled electron and nuclear dynamics in dissociative ionization of H2. Nature Physics, 14, 733–738 (2018).
- L. Cattaneo, J. Vos, M. Lucchini, L. Gallmann, C. Cirelli, and U. Keller, Comparison of attosecond streaking and RABBITT. Opt. Express 24(25), 29060-29076 (2016).
- L. Cattaneo, Ž. Kos, M. Savoini, P. Kouwer, A. Rowan, M. Ravnik, I. Muševič, and Th. Rasing, Electric field generation of Skyrmion-like structures in a nematic liquid crystal. Soft Matter 12, 853-858 (2016).
- I. Muševič, M. Vitek, L. Cattaneo, M. Savoini, A. Kimel, and Th. Rasing, Fast and ultrafast all-optical control of light in nematic and smectic-A liquid crystals. SPIE OPTO International Society for Optics and Photonics, 976902-976902 (2016).
- A. A. Fernandez, R. Hammink, S. Kragt, L. Cattaneo, M. Savoini, J. van der Velden, Th. Rasing, A. E. Rowan, P. J. Collings, and P. H. J. Kouwer, Order at extreme dilution, Adv. Funct. Mater. 26(48), 9009-9016 (2016).
- S. Semin, A. van Etteger, L. Cattaneo, N. Amdursky, L. Kulyuk, S. Lavrov, A. Sigov, E. Mishina, G. Rosenman and Th. Rasing, Strong Thermo-Induced Single And Two-Photon Green Luminescence In Self-Organized Peptide Microtubes, Small, 11 (9-10), 1156-1160, (2015).
- L. Cattaneo, M. Savoini, I. Muševič, A. Kimel, and Th. Rasing, Ultrafast all-optical response of a nematic liquid crystal. Opt. Express 23 (11), 14010-14017 (2015).
- L. Cattaneo, J. Zhang, M. Zuiddam, M. Savoini and T. Rasing, Gaining control through frustration: two fold approach for Liquid Crystal 3D command layers. Nano Letters 14 (7), 3903-3907 (2014).
- L. Cattaneo, P. Kouwer, A. Rowan, and T. Rasing, Sub-millisecond nematic Liquid Crystal switches using patterned command layer, J. Appl. Phys. 113,014503 (2013).
Peer-reviewed conference proceedings
- L. Cattaneo, J. Vos, M. Lucchini, C. Cirelli, and U. Keller, " Asymmetric Wigner time delay in CO photoionization," in International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper UM2B.3.
- “Advanced Spectroscopy of Molecules and Materials”, Workshop, Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherland, October 26, 2017.
- “Nuclear-Electronic Coupled Photoionization Dynamics of H2”, Seminar, MPI Berlin, Germany, February 09, 2018.
- “Nuclear-Electronic Coupled Photoionization Dynamics of H2”, Extreme Atomic Physics (EAS) Conference. Riezlern, Austria, February 18-23, 2018.
- “Investigation of photoionization time delays in atomic and molecular targets ”, Seminar, Bern University, Bern, Switzerland, March 22, 2018.
- By the International Research Training Group (IRTG) for a seminar, University of Freiburg, Germany, May 8, 2018.
- Swiss-Russian seminar on ultrafast control and spectroscopy, 28-29 November 2018, Moscow.
- “Molecular Attosecond Physics”, ECAMP13 Conference, Florence, Italy, April 8-12, 2019.
- Symposium on Correlation, Polarization and Ionization in Atomic and Molecular Collisions (COPIAMC), progress report, Metz, France, 1-3 August 2019.
- Plenary talk invitation at 1st Annual workshop of the COST Action 18222 on Attosecond Chemistry, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 18-20 March 2020.
- Invited speaker at the MUST 2020, International Conference on Molecular Ultrafast Science and Technology, Grindelwald, Switzerland, September 6-10 2020.