Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals during postdoc periods
- C. Krüger, J. Fuchs, L. Cattaneo, U. Keller. Attosecond resolution from free running interferometric measurements. Optics Express, 28(9), 12862-12871, (2020). DOI:10.1364/OE.391791
- L. Pedrelli, P. D. Keathley, L. Cattaneo, F. X. Kärtner, U. Keller. Complete phase retrieval of photoelectron wavepackets. New journal of Physics, (2020). DOI:10.1088/1367-2630/ab83d7
- J. Fuchs, N. Douguet, S. Donsa, F. Martin, J. Burgdörfer, L. Argenti, L. Cattaneo and U. Keller. Time delays from one-photon transitions in the continuum. Optica, 7(2), 154-161 (2020). DOI:10.1364/OPTICA.378639
- J. Vos, L. Cattaneo, S. Patchkovskii, T. Zimmermann, C. Cirelli, M. Lucchini, A. Kheifets, A. S. Landsman, and U. Keller. Orientation-dependent stereo Wigner time delay and electron localization in a small molecule. Science, 360, 1326-1330 (2018). DOI: 10.1126/science.aao4731
- L. Cattaneo, J. Vos, R. Y. Bello, A. Palacios, S. Heuser, L. Pedrelli, M. Lucchini, C. Cirelli, F. Martín and U. Keller, Attosecond coupled electron and nuclear dynamics in dissociative ionization of H2. Nature Physics, 14, 733–738 (2018). DOI: 10.1038/s41567-018-0103-2
- L. Cattaneo, J. Vos, M. Lucchini, L. Gallmann, C. Cirelli, and U. Keller, Comparison of attosecond streaking and RABBITT. Opt. Express 24(25), 29060-29076 (2016). DOI:10.1364/OE.24.029060
- L. Cattaneo, Ž. Kos, M. Savoini, P. Kouwer, A. Rowan, M. Ravnik, I. Muševič, and Th. Rasing. Electric field generation of Skyrmion-like structures in a nematic liquid crystal. Soft Matter 12, 853-858 (2016). DOI:10.1039/C5SM01726B
- I. Muševič, M. Vitek, L. Cattaneo, M. Savoini, A. Kimel, and Th. Rasing. Fast and ultrafast all-optical control of light in nematic and smectic-A liquid crystals. SPIE OPTO International Society for Optics and Photonics, 976902-976902 (2016). DOI:10.1117/12.2209660
- A. A. Fernandez, R. Hammink, S. Kragt, L. Cattaneo, M. Savoini, J. van der Velden, Th. Rasing, A. E. Rowan, P. J. Collings, and P. H. J. Kouwer. Order at extreme dilution, Adv. Funct. Mater. 26(48), 9009-9016 (2016). DOI:10.1002/adfm.201602913
- S. Semin, A. van Etteger, L. Cattaneo, N. Amdursky, L. Kulyuk, S. Lavrov, A. Sigov, E. Mishina, G. Rosenman and Th. Rasing. Strong Thermo-Induced Single And Two-Photon Green Luminescence In Self-Organized Peptide Microtubes, Small, 11 (9-10), 1156-1160, (2015). DOI:10.1002/smll.201401602
- L. Cattaneo, M. Savoini, I. Muševič, A. Kimel, and Th. Rasing. Ultrafast all-optical response of a nematic liquid crystal. Opt. Express 23 (11), 14010-14017 (2015). DOI:10.1364/OE.23.014010
- L. Cattaneo, J. Zhang, M. Zuiddam, M. Savoini and T. Rasing. Gaining control through frustration: two fold approach for Liquid Crystal 3D command layers. Nano Letters 14 (7), 3903-3907 (2014). DOI: 10.1021/nl501155h
- L. Cattaneo, P. Kouwer, A. Rowan, and T. Rasing. Sub-millisecond nematic Liquid Crystal switches using patterned command layer, J. Appl. Phys. 113,014503 (2013). DOI:10.1063/1.4773108
Peer-reviewed conference proceedings
- L. Cattaneo, J. Vos, M. Lucchini, C. Cirelli, and U. Keller, "Asymmetric Wigner time delay in CO photoionization", in International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper UM2B.3. DOI:10.1364/UP.2016.UM2B.3
- “Photoemission dynamics from atomic and molecular systems in attosecond timescale” Advanced Spectroscopy of Molecules and Materials, Workshop, Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherland, October 26, 2017.
- “Nuclear-Electronic Coupled Photoionization Dynamics of H2”, Seminar, MPI Berlin, Germany, February 09, 2018.
- “Nuclear-Electronic Coupled Photoionization Dynamics of H2”, Extreme Atomic Physics (EAS) Conference. Riezlern, Austria, February 18-23, 2018.
- “Investigation of photoionization time delays in atomic and molecular targets”, Seminar, Bern University, Bern, Switzerland, March 22, 2018.
- “Investigation of photoionization time delays in molecular targets”, International Research Training Group (IRTG), University of Freiburg, Germany, May 8, 2018.
- Swiss-Russian seminar on ultrafast control and spectroscopy, 28-29 November 2018, Moscow.
- “Molecular Attosecond Physics”, ECAMP13 Conference, Florence, Italy, April 8-12, 2019.
- “Unfolding the physics of photoionization dynamics in simple molecules”, Symposium on Correlation, Polarization and Ionization in Atomic and Molecular Collisions (COPIAMC), progress report, Metz, France, 1-3 August 2019.
- “Angle-resolved photoionization dynamics in simple molecules: the case of H2, CO and N2O”, Plenary talk invitation at 1st Annual workshop of the COST Action 18222 on Attosecond Chemistry, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, organized online, 9-11 September 2020.
- “Comparing streaking and RABBITT measurements on a molecular target: H2” Invited speaker at MOLEC Scientific Highlights online workshop, Hamburg, Germany, 25-26 August 2020.
- “Studies on ultrafast dynamics of liquid crystals” PETRA IV Workshop - Soft Matter, Health, and Life Science, 30th October 2020 – virtual.
- “Exploring ultrafast dynamics in Liquid Crystals” Kaffeepalaver talk at the MPIK of Heidelberg – 26th November 2020 – virtual.
- “Attosecond photoionization dynamics in model diatomic molecules” Invited speaker at CLEO USA May 2021 - virtual.
- “Time Resolved THz Dynamics in Liquid Crystals” Young Scientist Symposium 2021 – 14th October 2021– virtual.
- “Looking at liquid crystals in the ultrafast time scale” Attochem Webinar – 22nd October 2021– virtual.
- Laser Colloquium - Ruhr-Universität Bochum – 29th November 2021 – title: Liquid crystals meet THz spectroscopy and more... – virtual.
- “Liquid crystals meet THz spectroscopy and more…” AttoFridays 2022 – March 6th – virtual.
- “An ultrafast twist on liquid crystals” MUST 2022, 7th-10th June, International Conference on Molecular Ultrafast Science and Technology, Grindelwald, Switzerland.
- “An ultrafast twist on liquid crystals” Seminar at the Physics Department of Politecnico di Milano, May 19th 2022.
- “Time Resolved THz Dynamics in thermotropic Liquid Crystals” SPIE Photonics West, "Emerging Liquid Crystal Technologies XVIII" conference, S. Francisco USA, February 1st 2023.
- “Liquid crystals meet strong-field physics: first attempts of HHG in soft matter” CLEO/Europe-EQEC 2023, 26 – 30 June 2023 Munich, Germany.