In order to be able to carry out the intensive measurement program and to realize further numerous improvements and developments at the LIONTRAP experiment in Mainz, our team is currently inviting applications from Bachelor, Master and PhD students.
We are offering a range of interesting projects on various levels including:
- Precision mass measurements at world-leading precision
- Development of ion sources for the upcoming projects
- Development of new and fascinating measurement techniques
- Development of improved traps
- Development and building of cryogenic and superconducting electronics
- and many more.
If you are interested please contact Dr. Sven Sturm.
Open positions as of 11.02.2021.