GLoBES is a sophisticated software package for the simulation of long baseline
neutrino oscillation experiments. Main features are:
General Long Baseline Experiment Simulator
- Full incorporation of correlations and degeneracies in the oscillation parameter space.
- Advanced routines for the treatment of arbitrary systematical errors
- AEDL, the Abstract Experiment Definition Language
provides an easy way to define experimental setups.
- User-defined priors allow the inclusion of arbitrary external physical information
- Interface for the simulation of non-standard physics
- Predefined setups
are available for many experiments: Superbeams, Beta Beams,
Neutrino factories, Reactors, various detector technologies, ...
- Extensive documentation and examples are available for
The latest stable release of GLoBES, version 3.0 is available for
We now offer also the latest, frequently updated, development releases
A collection of additional tools for degeneracy finding,
new physics simulation, etc. is now available for download.
GLoBES is maintained by Patrick Huber, Joachim Kopp, Manfred Lindner,
and Walter Winter