Please contact us (see contact) or apply to our job offers in case you are interested in a postdoc position
in the division.
Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PhD Theses
The division for Particle and Astroparticle Physics at MPIK offers
theoretical and experimental Bachelor-, Master-, Diploma- and PhD
topics from all areas of research
Please contact Prof. M. Lindner
directly in case you are interested to do your thesis in our group (best by email).
The division also offers Mini Research projects for students who plan to do a thesis in this research field.
Please contact us if you are interested.
Seminars within our division at MPIK – see menu item 'Seminars/Workshops' or click
Lectures and seminars at Heidelberg University
All current lectures and seminars held by the division at the Heidelberg University are listed on the
- Lecture: Applications of Effective Lagrangians in Quantum Field Theory (MVSpec) (Florian Goertz)
- Lecture: Standard Model II (MVSpec) (Manfred Lindner, Werner Rodejohann)
- Lecture: Dark Matter (MVSpec) (Teresa Marrodán Undagoitia, Giorgio Arcadi)
- Seminar: Looking for the invisible: Searches for Dark Matter (MVP) (Manfred Lindner, Loredana Gastaldo, Yvonne Pachmayer, Monica Dunford)
- Gentner Colloquium Homepage, LSF