GLoBES is a sophisticated software package for the simulation of long baseline
neutrino oscillation experiments. Main features are:
General Long Baseline Experiment Simulator
- Full incorporation of correlations and degeneracies in the oscillation parameter space.
- Advanced routines for the treatment of arbitrary systematical errors
- AEDL, the Abstract Experiment Definition Language
provides an easy way to define experimental setups.
- User-defined priors allow the inclusion of arbitrary external physical information
- Interface for the simulation of non-standard physics
- Predefined setups
are available for many experiments: Superbeams, Beta Beams,
Neutrino factories, Reactors, various detector technologies, ...
- Extensive documentation and examples are available for
The latest stable release of GLoBES, version 3.0 is available for
We now offer also the latest, frequently updated, development releases
A collection of additional tools for degeneracy finding,
new physics simulation, etc. is now available for download.
GLoBES is maintained by Patrick Huber, Joachim Kopp, Manfred Lindner,
Mark Rolinec, and Walter Winter